Sharon Shea delves more deeply into data collection and provides baseline tools to help you to use your data for planning.
She is joined by Naomi Reid and Paulette Lewis from Te Rarawa Runanga who share real-life stories about using RBA for making change in their community.
Resources shared during the webinar
- Download Sharon’s Slides Here
- Download Naomi and Paulette’s Slides Here
- Introduction to RBA™ webinar
- RBA™ Webinar No 2 The Art of Mapping and Gapping
Resources referred to in this webinar, and in the Facebook discussion:
- The RBA™ Resource Page on the What Works website
- Ministry of Social Development resources on RBA™
- Ministry of Health Streamlined Contracting: Accountability
More RBA webinars in this series
- The ‘Introduction to RBA™’ webinar introduces the RBA™ methodology, explaining how it can be used to show the impact of your work.
- This second webinar unpacks population, systems & services and art of ‘Mapping & Gapping’
Sharon Shea (Ngāti Ranginui, Ngāti Hine, Ngāti Haua, Ngāti Hako) is widely recognised as a leader in the field of health sector strategy, outcomes framework development –applying Friedman’s Results Based Accountability™ Framework2- project management, change management and systems design.
Sharon helps organisations to improve organisational performance, she provides governance training, and is particularly interested in Māori Development and in reducing health, social, education and economic inequalities across all populations.