WED, 29th March 11:00 AM (NZST) – REGISTER HERE
Community Research webinars are free online events where community sector professionals share expertise about what’s working.
In this 30-minute event Sharon Shea will demonstrate practical first steps for using the Results Based Accountability (RBA™) methodology.
RBA™ is a commonsense process that can help your organisation to demonstrate how its vision, mission and strategic priorities are linked to people’s wellbeing. It helps you demonstrate your organisation’s outcomes. If you have contracts with Government, or you need to develop an outcomes framework, this is a great place to start.
About this webinar
Community Research webinars help time-poor, cash-strapped organisations to produce evidence of their real value. It’s like a seminar at your desk! And it’s completely free of charge.
This is the second of three webinars which feature Sharon Shea and RBA™.
In this webinar participants will learn:
- The art of ‘Mapping and Gapping’
- The difference between population, systems and services
- Some tips and techniques for taking your first steps with RBA™
Join us to discover some first steps in RBA™ from one of New Zealand’s experts.
Who is this webinar for?
This session is designed for community workers, managers, evaluators and researchers who are wanting to apply the basic first steps of RBA™.
Sharon Shea (Ngāti Ranginui, Ngāti Hine, Ngāta Haua, Ngāti Hako) is widely recognised as a leader in the field of health sector strategy, outcomes framework development –applying Friedman’s Results Based Accountability™ Framework2- project management, change management and systems design.
Sharon helps organisations to improve organisational performance, she provides governance training, and is particularly interested in Māori Development and in reducing health, social, education and economic inequalities across all populations.
More RBA Resources
- The RBA Resource Page on the What Works website contains a comprehensive overview of RBA tools, critiques and case studies
- Ministry of Social Development resources on RBA
- Ministry of Health Streamlined Contracting: Accountability
More webinars in our RBA series
Sharon also discusses key RBA™ concepts (2-3-7), the benefits of the RBA™ process, the seven step thinking process of RBA™ and some baseline tools that will start you off on your RBA™ journey.
- The Community Research Webinar FAQs page contains technical information you need to know in advance of attending this webinar.