In our February 2017 Survey, we asked over 4,000 people and organisations in the Tangata Whenua, Community and Voluntary Sector, what difference we make.
650 people told us in their own words and the themes were:
- People are better at working with communities
- Organisations are setting better strategies
- They are using evidence to make improvements
- People feel connected and informed and their collective capability has been fostered
- Māori aspirations are being met
- People are using an amazing collection of essential tools and resources, whenever and wherever they need them, including rural and isolated groups
- They are undertaking better research
For me – its about improved health and wellbeing for whānau, hapu, iwi and the wider community. ..How that looks like in practice, action, written work and in discussion.
2017 Survey Respondent
What are our intended outcomes?
We contribute to ‘A healthy, engaged and informed Tangata Whenua, Community and Voluntary Sector in Aotearoa New Zealand’
To learn how to create your own outcomes framework:
Watch Community Research’s webinar on designing Organisational Outcomes here