Planalytics provides research and monitoring services to inform decision-making and project design in the housing and community development sectors.
Our projects include:
– Completing a major research project funded by the Building Research Association of New Zealand (BRANZ) on planning barriers for prefabricated housing.
– Developing a social housing toolkit for Local Government New Zealand (LGNZ) to be used by councils to assess and respond to demand for social and emergency housing.
– Undertaking research into regional food poverty for Connecting Communities Wairarapa, to inform project design and create a coordinated framework within which to address food poverty challenges.
We work extensively with NGO’s and have a strong, community-based approach to our work and stakeholder relations.
Based in Wairarapa but working across NZ, Planalytics has a core team supported by a wider network of research and data specialists.
- Location: Wellington
- Qualifications: Masters Degree
- Ethnic Groups: New Zealand European
- Area of Expertise: Research and Evaluation, Poverty & Wealth, Community Development, Environment, Housing & Homelessness
- Professional Memberships: Community Housing Aotearoa Council for International Development NZ United Nations Association of NZ New Zealand Planning Institute Resource Management Law Association
- Phone: 022 167 8662
- Email: email@example.com