I specialise in research, evaluation and learning. An anthropologist by training and a jack-of-all trades by experience, I bring qualitative and quantitative research techniques, and the ability to triangulate across different sources to deliver insights that get beyond the data. I am particularly interested in participatory evaluation approaches and embedding reflective practice for monitoring and improvement.
Over the 15 years’ that I have been undertaking social policy-related research and evaluation in NZ and the UK, I have worked in a range of contexts: charity sector (UK), central government (NZ), local government (UK), and academia (NZ and UK). And I have applied my skills to policy and operational issues including international development, research communication, older age and pensions, young people, children and families, issues for working age, labour market, health and disability and welfare.
I love working on community-based projects and seeing insights lead to immediate change.
- Location: Auckland
- Qualifications: Bachelor Degree, All Researchers, Masters Degree
- Ethnic Groups: New Zealand European
- Area of Expertise: Research and Evaluation, Mentoring, Children & Youth, Community Development, Education & Training, Families/ Whānau & Parenting, Governance & Kaitiakitanga, Income, Poverty & Wealth, I offer Research & Evaluation Mentoring, Non-profit Sector, Social Services, Volunteering / Mahi Aroha
- Mobile: 021751624
- Website: Click here
- Professional Memberships: AES ANZEA
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org