Planalytics provides research and monitoring services to inform decision-making and project design in the housing and community development sectors.
Our projects include:
• Undertaking research into regional food poverty for Connecting Communities Wairarapa, to inform project design and create a coordinated framework within which to address food poverty challenges
• Completing a major research project funded by the Building Research Association of New Zealand (BRANZ) on planning barriers for prefabricated housing.
• Developing a social housing toolkit for Local Government New Zealand (LGNZ) to be used by councils to assess and respond to demand for social and emergency housing.
We work extensively with NGO’s and have a strong, community-based approach to our work and stakeholder relations.
Based in Wairarapa but working across NZ, Planalytics has a core team supported by a wider network of research and data specialists.
- Location: Wellington
- Qualifications: All Researchers, Masters Degree
- Ethnic Groups: New Zealand European
- Area of Expertise: Research and Evaluation, Poverty & Wealth, Ageing & Retirement, Arts & Culture, Community Development, Environment, Housing & Homelessness, Income, Poverty & Wealth
- Mobile: 0210 22 11 414
- Website: Click here
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org