May 2016 – Present: Sport Taranaki. Project management – Development of Regional Sports Facility Strategy.
February 2016 – Present: Bishop’s Action Foundation – Pathways to Sustainable Housing in Taranaki.
July 2015 – Present: Tūtaki Youth. Strategic review including stakeholder and communications planning, governance review, RBA evaluation framework, governance support.
May – July 2015: Taranaki District Health Board. Development of Suicide Prevention Strategy and Auahi Kore Strategies and Associated RBA evaluations.
April 2015 – Present – North Taranaki Sport and Recreation Incorporated. Research and Project Management for a major sport and recreation facility development.
April – May 2015. Research and preparation of submissions – TSB Community Trust, Sport Taranaki, Netball Taranaki and Taranaki Rugby
February – June 2015 – Bishops Action Foundation. 10 Year Evaluation
Sept 2014 – Present: Te Puna Trust. Development of business case and funding applications for service expansion, review and revision of organisational policies and procedures and budget planning.
Aug – Nov 2014: Inglewood Welfare Society. Development of Business Case for the expansion of an aged care facility.
Aug – Dec 2014: Sport Taranaki. Development of Strategic Partnerships with Taranaki local authorities and Taranaki District Health Board / Research report – rates of physical activity in Taranaki.
Aug – Oct 2014: The Bishop’s Action Foundation and The Office of the Children’s Commissioner. Child poverty profile for Taranaki.
August 2014: The BMK Group Ltd (on behalf of the TSB Community Trust). Production of executive summary report for the Taranaki 2013 Census Review Report.
Sept 2011 – Aug 2012: South Taranaki District Council. Development and review of local authority bylaws.
July – Sept 2012: Parininihi Ki Waitotara. Development of two education and funding policies
Aug – Sept 2011: Bishops Action Foundation on behalf of the Ministry of Social Development. Development of case studies and an RFP for a Kete Centre for Families and Whanau.
May – August 2011: Bishops Action Foundation. Review of Education Scholarship Scheme.
Sept – Dec 2009: Pinnacle Group. Co-author of the Better Sooner Business Case for the Midlands Primary Health Organisations.
2005 and 2006: Sport Taranaki. Preparation of two external funding applications and reports.
- Location: Taranaki
- Qualifications: Bachelor Degree, Certificate or Diploma, Masters Degree, Other Qualification, PhD or Doctorate, Post-Graduate Diploma
- Ethnic Groups: Other
- Area of Expertise: Research and Evaluation, Poverty & Wealth, Ageing & Retirement, Drugs & Alcohol, Gambling, Children & Youth, Community Development, Environment, Families/ Whānau & Parenting, Health & Wellbeing, Housing & Homelessness, Income, Poverty & Wealth, I offer Research & Evaluation Mentoring, Non-profit Sector, Social Services, Sport & Recreation, Women / Wāhine
- Mobile: 021 165 1549
- Key Publications: Tester, L (pending) Doing it the hard way In Waring, M., (ed.) Thesis Survivor Stories. Tester, L. (2016) Women councillors: What makes them effective? in Local Government Magazine, February 2016. Tester, L. (2015) Key Value of a Councillor in The Daily News, 7 March 2015. Tester, L. (2014) Women councillors’ stories of effectiveness in New Zealand local government in Women Talking Politics, December 2014.
- Website: Click here
- Professional Memberships: New Zealand Women's Studies Association New Zealand Political Studies Association
- Phone: 021 165 1549
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org