Iwi and Māori programmes, development and success.
Approach to research – work collaboratively with others who have an interest in research and evaluation that serves Iwi and Māori communities, organisations and businesses. Bring over 20 years facilitation experience and a range of exciting tools for change to benefit organisations and communities.
Specialty – Iwi and Māori Provider Success, Māori approaches to evaluation and research, Māori music composition, Facilitation.
Post Graduate Diploma in Social Sector Evaluation Research (Massey University, 2010)
- Location: Auckland
- Qualifications: Post-Graduate Diploma
- Ethnic Groups: Māori
- Area of Expertise: Community Development, Māori, Whānau Ora
- Mobile: 021 589 918
- Key Publications: King J, Moss M, Holmes R, Pipi K, Edwards G. 2010. Evaluation of the NZGG Self-Harm and Suicide Prevention Collaborative Whakawhanaungatanga. Te Pou o Te Whakaaro NuiFrazier-Anderson, P., Hood, S., Hopson, R., LaFrance,J., Pipi, K,. Greene, J., Ahn, J., Boyce, A. (2010) ‘The Evolution and Revolution of Culturally Responsive Evaluation’ presented at the American Evaluation Association Conference, 11 November 2010, San Antonio, Texas.Paipa, K., Pipi, K., & Kennedy, V. (2009). ‘Supportive Pathways for Indigenous Evaluators’ presented at the American Evaluation Association Conference, November 2009, Orlando, Florida.Pipi, K (FEM 2006 Ltd) Evaluation Report on the Awhi Whānau programme – A Preventative Restorative Intervention (May 2008)Pipi, K (FEM 2006 Ltd) & Porima, L (LLE Research Ltd) Kura Reo Programme Evaluation (October 2007)Pipi, K & Cram, F & Hawke, R & Hawke, S & Huriwai, TM & Mataki, T, & Milne, M &Morgan, K & Tuhaka, H & Tuuta, C, A Research Ethic for Studying Mäori and Iwi Provider Success, International Research Institute for Mäori and Indigenous Education (IRI) March 2003
- Website: Click here
- CV: 7527
- Professional Memberships: Tangata Whenua, Community & Voluntary Sector Research CentreAotearoa New Zealand Evaluation AssociationAmerican Evaluation Association
- Phone: 09 827 8967
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org