I am a community researcher with experience in the non-profit sector including housing, public health, sport & recreation and early childhood education. I have a background in psychology with a graduate diploma in communications. I also have extensive experience in community engagement and planning within the local government and community sectors.
Previously worked as Research and Development Manager for Abbeyfield NZ and Research Co-ordinator for Otago University, Wellington School of Medicine.
- Location: Nelson
- Qualifications: All Researchers, Bachelor Degree, Post-Graduate Diploma
- Ethnic Groups: New Zealand European
- Area of Expertise: Research and Evaluation, Ageing & Retirement, Arts & Culture, Community Development, Education & Training, Governance & Kaitiakitanga, Health & Wellbeing, Housing & Homelessness, Media & Communications, Non-profit Sector, Sport & Recreation, Volunteering / Mahi Aroha
- Mobile: 021 54 1927
- Professional Memberships: Fundraising Institute of NZ PR Institute of NZ Institute of Directors Nelson Tasman Chamber of Commerce
- Phone: 03 544 1927
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org