My research practice is Relate Strategic, which I co-own with another researcher, Juliet Hawkeswood. We each have over 20 years’ experience working with central and local government, industry organisations, businesses, and the not-for-profit sector.
As a consultant, I have led projects for clients, working with them from the initial stages to determine project scope and best methodologies, through to project completion. My work is in essence bringing together information from various sources and analysing it in order to answer specific questions and provide strategic advice.
I have a background in social research and have drawn on this to subsequently develop my commercial market research, strategy, and evaluation skills. While qualitative methods have been my main focus, I am proficient in carrying out small-medium scale quantitative research, as well as primary and secondary data analysis.
- Location: Auckland
- Qualifications: All Researchers, Bachelor Degree, Masters Degree, Post-Graduate Diploma
- Ethnic Groups: New Zealand European
- Area of Expertise: Drugs & Alcohol, Housing & Homelessness, ICT Information & Communication Technology, Mental Health, Social Services, Women / wāhine
- Mobile Number: 021 0624662
- Website: http://www.relatestrategic.co.nz/
- Key Publications:
- Professional Memberships: MRSNZ