Campbell Consulting has over 20 years’ experience in research and project development and are experienced at working with commercial arms of iwi, infrastructure level with Councils, individual companies, and organisations. We produce independent research in a wide range of areas/sectors and are skilled at looking at issues though the eyes of all stakeholders and have helped create business cases for funding reports and project development.
We have a special interest in working with community groups and iwi on a wide range of issues to develop initiatives to improve social well-being, understand the impact of social issues on communities, and improve access to services.
We are also involved with business and strategy consultancy, peer review, evaluations, feasibility, benchmarking, and project development with some very successful projects including Pacific Events Centre Manukau and local projects throughout New Zealand.
Our Research Manager Dianne Firth is based in Hamilton and has wide experience with many groups. Our research staff member in Auckland has been involved with cultural event centres.
- Location: Waikato
- Qualifications: All Researchers
- Ethnic Groups: New Zealand European
- Area of Expertise: Mentoring, Research and Evaluation, Arts & Culture, Community Development, Education & Training, Environment, Health & Wellbeing, Housing & Homelessness, I offer Research & Evaluation Mentoring, Māori, Social Services
- Mobile: 021 667 181
- Website: Click here
- Professional Memberships: RANZ
- Phone: 07 827 3988
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org