Maori Public Health, Health Protection, Maori & Kaitiaki wellbeing indicators. Ex-journalist/educator/public health worker contracting & developing models/programmes with various organisations.
- Location: Bay Of Plenty
- Qualifications: All Researchers, Masters Degree
- Ethnic Groups: New Zealand European, Māori
- Area of Expertise: Environment, Health & Wellbeing, ICT Information & Communication Technology, Māori
- Mobile: 0274 353 755
- Key Publications: Webber, C. (2011). A Summary of Māori Issues for Disaster Recovery in the Environmental Health Field. Pimatisiwin – A Journal of Aboriginal and Indigenous Community Health, Vol 9, #1 Summer 2011. Online Peer Reviewed publication at http://www.pimatisiwin.com/online/?page_id=886.Webber, C. (2008). Maori Issues for Remediation of Bio-hazards, Chemo-hazards and Natural Disasters. Masters thesis published online 2010 at http://www.angelfire.com/me/manakupu/images/thesis_final_Apr_09.pdfWebber, C. (2005) Sector Needs for Maori Health Protection. PHU Survey results (email-circulated report), retrievable from http://www.angelfire.com/me/manakupu/images/Sector_Needs.pdf.Webber, C. (2004). Maori Health Protection Scoping Paper. Web-published, accessed Via http://www.angelfire.com/me/manakupu/image/Maori_HPO_Scoping_Paper_June04.pdf.Webber, C. (April, 2003). Fiji and public health: A new era in Pacific public health. Wellington: Public Health Association.Webber, C. (June 2002). HACCP for Maori health protection: A risk assessment approach to kaitiakitanga. Presentation to Public Health Association Conference – Dunedin, June 2002.Webber, C. (April, 2002). Queensland indigenous environmental health exchange. Public Health Association News, Vol. V No.2. Wellington: Public Health Association.Webber, C. (July 2001). HPO competencies for working with Maori: Some ideas for discussion. Discussion paper subsequently published in New Zealand Journal of Environmental Health, November2001.Webber, C. (2001). Environmental Health Protection for Maori Community – Minisurvey (on Maori skills in the EHO/HPO Industry). Unpublished (emailcirculated report) included as appendix in Maori HPO Scoping Paper downloadable from http://www.angelfire.com/me/manakupu/images/Maori_HPO_Scoping_Paper_June04.pdf.Webber, C. (August 2000). Developmental Needs for Maori Health Protection. Discussion paper subsequently published in New Zealand Journal of Environmental Health, November 2001.
- CV: 7500
- Phone: 07 346 1002
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org