Population ageing- trends and transition occurring with demographic change.
Age-friendly cities, communities
The emerging longevity economy.
Social sector collective impact
- Location: Bay Of Plenty
- Qualifications: All Researchers, Bachelor Degree, Other Qualification
- Ethnic Groups: New Zealand European
- Area of Expertise: Research and Evaluation, Ageing & Retirement, Community Development, Non-profit Sector, Social Services
- Mobile: 0274 5716422
- Key Publications: Ageing Trends and Transitions: Population Ageing in the Bay of Plenty. 2014 Bay of Plenty Regional Council.
- Website: Click here
- Phone: 07 576 6727
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org