I’m a registered community psychologist working in Northland, with a special interest in community wellbeing, social research and evaluation. I’ve been involved in applied research and evaluation for over 25 years – with communities, and in local and central government.
I like to work collaboratively, where everyone’s knowledge and experience is respected. I’m Pakeha, of Irish descent, and committed to taking a partnership approach. I value the opportunity to work with Maori practitioners and organisations, and appreciate the guidance and support I have been given over the years.
- Location: Northland
- Qualifications: All Researchers, Masters Degree, Post-Graduate Diploma
- Ethnic Groups: New Zealand European
- Area of Expertise: Research and Evaluation, Mentoring, Family Violence & Abuse, Children & Youth, Community Development, Health & Wellbeing, I offer Research & Evaluation Mentoring, Non-profit Sector, Social Services
- Mobile: 021 244 3942
- Professional Memberships: Associate, Community Psychology Programme, and the Maori and Psychology Research Unit, University of Waikato NZ Psychological Society, the Institute of Community Psychology Aotearoa, and the Coaching Psychology Special Interest Group
- Phone: 021 244 3942
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org