I teach and research at Massey University, Wellington. My research focus is on social media use by business, evaluation of digital divide community computing projects and the culture of the computing tertiary and work environments.
- Location: Wellington
- Qualifications: All Researchers, PhD or Doctorate
- Ethnic Groups: New Zealand European
- Area of Expertise: Children & Youth, Education & Training, ICT Information & Communication Technology, Immigrants/ Migrants & Refugees, Non-profit Sector, Women / Wāhine
- Key Publications: Crump, B. & Peter, R. (2013). A case for non-profit organisations to engage in the use of shared computing services. The Electronic Journal Information Systems Evaluation, 16(4), 270-277, available online at www.ejise.com.Belgorodskiy, A., Crump, B., et al. (2012). The gender pay gap in the ICT labour market: comparative experiences from the UK and New Zealand. New Technology, Work and Employment, 27(2), 106-119).Crump, B. & Logan, K. (2011). Secret Level: Evaluation of a New Zealand Community ICT Project. The Electronic Journal Information Systems Evaluation, 13(3), 1-11. Available online at www.ejise.com.Crump, B. & Logan, K. (2008). A framework for mixed stakeholders and mixed methods. The Electronic Journal of Business Research Methods, 6(1), 21-28. Available online at www.ejbrm.com.Kabbar, E. & Crump, B. J. (2007). Recommendations for promoting ICTs uptake among the refugee immigrant community in New Zealand. IADIS International Journal on WWW/Internet, 5(2), 72-85.
- Website: Click here
- Phone: 64 48015799
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org