I take democratic organisations and citizens on a journey from arrogance to intimacy. As an internationally recognised expert in digital democracy and citizen engagement, I undertake consultancy, research, coaching and commentary focussing on digital and social media, society and policy.
My passion is finding better ways to engage, build trust and lead change. My work supports parliaments to be open, governments to be agile, active and relevant and citizens to become more effective participants in their own civic lives.
Through an evidence-based approach that’s always people-focussed, my reputation is built on delivering practical, high-value strategic and policy projects. Drawing on a background in technology strategy, innovation, research, start-ups and policy, I bring strong analytical skills, strategic thinking and senior governance and leadership.
- Location: International
- Qualifications: All Researchers, Bachelor Degree, Masters Degree, PhD or Doctorate
- Ethnic Groups: New Zealand European
- Area of Expertise: Community Development, Education & Training, Governance & Kaitiakitanga, ICT Information & Communication Technology, I offer Research & Evaluation Mentoring, Media & Communications, Non-profit Sector, Volunteering / Mahi Aroha
- Mobile: +44 20 8133 7412
- Key Publications: See: http://www.andywilliamson.com/index.php/words-pictures/publications/
- Website: Click here
- Professional Memberships: Fellow, Royal Society for the encouragement of Arts, Manufactures and Commerce (RSA), UKMember, Royal Society of New Zealand
- Phone: +61 3 9018 7165
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org