An in-depth research programme undertaken by Pillars has found that the effects of imprisonment on the children are profound and long lasting.
The purpose of this practice manual is to provide practical guidelines for supporting children in families or whānau where a parent is imprisoned. The manual is intended for use by individuals and agencies who work with families and whānau of prisoners in Aotearoa / New Zealand, and the families and whānau themselves.
- Featured: All, Children & Youth, Families & Parenting, Health & Wellbeing, Research & Evaluation, Social Services
- This Research Has: not been formally reviewed for publication by academics at a university
- Creator | Kaihanga: Lesley MacGibbon, Verna McFelin and Liz Gordon
- Year of Creation | Tau:
- Publisher | Kaiwhakaputa: Pillars Incorporated
- Creative Commons Licence:
- Bibliographic Citation | Whakapuakanga:
- Main Language | Reo Matua: English
- Submitter's Rights | Nga Tika o te Kaituku: I represent the publisher or owner organisation of this resource