The Girls’ project, a two-year investigation of girls’ use of violence and anti-social behaviour, which was conducted in the Tasman Police District between August 09 and August 11. The goal of the research was to establish a substantional base of understanding about young women’s use of violent and anti-social behaviour specific to the NZ context.
- Featured: All, Women
- This Research Has: been peer reviewed by academics at a university
- Creator | Kaihanga: Dr Donna Swift
- Year of Creation | Tau:
- Publisher | Kaiwhakaputa: Stopping Violence Services Nelson
- Creative Commons Licence:
- Bibliographic Citation | Whakapuakanga: The Girls’ Project 2011 by Dr Donna Swift and Stopping Violence Services Nelson.
- Main Language | Reo Matua: English
- Submitter's Rights | Nga Tika o te Kaituku: I represent the publisher or owner organisation of this resource