After the Sept 2010 earthquake, a series of meetings were held with community organisations in Christchurch to enable them to learn from each other about supporting their communities, and to provide them with information about the process of recovery after a natural disaster.
This report summarises what groups and organisations were doing in their communities, what needs their communities had, and their own needs were for support to continue their work.
- Featured: All, Community Development
- This Research Has: not been formally reviewed for publication by academics at a university
- Creator | Kaihanga: Sharon Torstonson and Michelle Whitaker
- Year of Creation | Tau: 2011-07-01
- Publisher | Kaiwhakaputa: Council of Social Services in Christchurch and Healthy Christchurch
- Creative Commons Licence: Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives CC BY-NC-ND
- Bibliographic Citation | Whakapuakanga: Torstonson, S and Whitaker, M., (2011). Building Community Resilience in Post-Quake Christchurch, Council of Social Services in Christchurch, 2011.
- Main Language | Reo Matua: English
- Submitter's Rights | Nga Tika o te Kaituku: I am the author / creator of this resource