This paper compares the ‘Achieving Better Community Development’ (ABCD) model for organisational practice (Barr & Hashagen 2000) with the organisational practices in New Zealand ‘social development’ approach to social service provision. As a result of this comparison we evaluate whether the ABCD model is a more appropriate framework for evaluating voluntary sector organisations who are informed by community development concepts.
- Featured: All, Community Development, Non-profit Sector
- This Research Has: been peer reviewed by academics at a university
- Creator | Kaihanga: Aimers, J and Walker, P.
- Year of Creation | Tau:
- Publisher | Kaiwhakaputa: Australasian Third Sector Review
- Creative Commons Licence:
- Bibliographic Citation | Whakapuakanga: This is how you want people to reference your research if they use it. For example: Brown. T., (2007). The title of my research paper in ABC Journal. Vol. 2. Iss. 1. April 2007. New Zealand.
- Main Language | Reo Matua: English
- Submitter's Rights | Nga Tika o te Kaituku: I am the author / creator of this resource