An earlier Review (Nowland-Foreman, 2006) examined the rationale for funders to invest in capacity building, and through supporting the core operating costs of capacity building organisations. This Report builds on those identified ‘good practice’ factors to analyse the current operation of Community Waikato three years on, and also to develop a framework for ongoing monitoring and reporting that fits the kind of work that it needs to describe and account for.
- Featured: All, Non-profit Sector, Research & Evaluation
- This Research Has: not been formally reviewed for publication by academics at a university
- Creator | Kaihanga: Garth Nowland-Foreman, with Kataraina Pipi
- Year of Creation | Tau:
- Publisher | Kaiwhakaputa: Trust Waikato
- Creative Commons Licence:
- Bibliographic Citation | Whakapuakanga: G Nowland-Foreman, with K Pipi (2009). “Counting on Capacity: A Review of Community Waikato”. Hamilton: Trust Waikato.
- Main Language | Reo Matua: English
- Submitter's Rights | Nga Tika o te Kaituku: I am the author / creator of this resource