AMPLIFY is a 13-month action enquiry into the needs and best practice approaches for
9-13 year olds in the West Auckland suburbs of McLaren Park and Henderson South.
The action enquiry was conducted by a team comprising representatives from McLaren Park Henderson South Community Initiative Inc. (MPHS), Point Research Ltd. and 70 local school pupils.
The three main questions which this collaborative action enquiry sought to address were:
1. What are the best practice and/or new practice approaches which are likely to result in positive outcomes for young people transitioning from pre-teen through to adolescence?
2. How can MPHS provide meaningful engagement to improve local young people’s connectedness and wellbeing, particularly those with the greatest need not currently catered for by government programmes for working families?
3. How can the MPHS community work together to ensure new initiatives for young people are effective, innovative, collaborative and sustainable whilst building the community’s capacity to consider the new emerging evidence from this project?
- Citation: MPHS Inc. & Point Research (2013). Amplify Action Enquiry Report Findings. Auckland, Author.
- Creator: McLaren Park and Henderson South Community Initiative Inc. Point Research Ltd.
- Language: English
- Year: 2013-06-11
Get a copy of the report
I agree to use the research in according to the terms of copyright and Creative Commons Licence. For details of Creative Commons licenses visit - https://creativecommons.org/licenses/