The research focuses on the nature of Government/Not for Profit sector relationships with particular to advocacy in New Zealand. It looks at the kinds of advocacy activities that NFPs organisations are involved in, the language they use and the reasons given for the strategies NFPs adopt.
- Featured: Advocacy, All, Non-profit Sector
- This Research Has: not been formally reviewed for publication by academics at a university
- Creator | Kaihanga: Susan Elliott and David Haigh
- Year of Creation | Tau:
- Publisher | Kaiwhakaputa: Not Published
- Creative Commons Licence: Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives CC BY-NC-ND
- Bibliographic Citation | Whakapuakanga: Elliott, S. & Haigh, D. (2012). Advocacy in the New Zealand Not for Profit Sector.
- Main Language | Reo Matua: English
- Submitter's Rights | Nga Tika o te Kaituku: I am the author / creator of this resource