Do you have a passion for building strong and empowered communities?
Community Research is seeking a Research Programme Manager to be responsible for the development and implementation of quality programmes that respond to real needs in the tangata whenua, community and voluntary sector, following Treaty of Waitangi approaches. You will inspire a growth mindset in the organisation and lead us towards new relationships and potential collaboration partners, including academic institutions.
Specific tasks include:
- Leading our webinar delivery and content creation.
- Collaboratively leading and overseeing the identification, design, promotion, delivery and evaluation of quality digital programmes, products and services that align with the organisation’s strategic objectives.
- Identifying topics of global and local interest, working at the grassroots with whānau including hāpu and Iwi to secure content and contributors, managing these relationships through to delivery on a basis of koha and reciprocity.
- Commissioning, producing and disseminating capability-building events and content.
- Disseminating capability-building content for web-based and webcasting platforms.
- Ensuring curation and archiving of resources.
- Ensuring the organisation is presented effectively to relevant stakeholders through digital platforms.
- Seeking feedback and monitoring results to inform strategy and improvements.
- Innovating and implementing use of social media, trialing targeted initiatives, to increase user engagement.
- Increasing research resources to support our communities.
- Identifying and initiating research opportunities for Community Research.
- Leading implementation of research opportunities and activities.
If you have many of these capabilities and experience, and want to learn others, please apply. The ideal applicant will live in Wellington, but we are open to applications from throughout the motu. This role is 20 hours per week.
For the full Job Description, click here.
How to Apply
Please email your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. To kōrerō, please phone Janie Walker, Kaiwhakahaere Matua – General Manager, 0272178798.