Research Programme Manager
Community Research is a national NGO, a registered charity and an incorporated society which develops research capacity in the Tangata Whenua, Community and Voluntary Sector (“the Sector”). Community Research is a small, ambitious and nimble NGO with a ‘dispersed contractor’ workforce that uses cloud-based technologies to support this model. This is co-ordinated by a small, tightly-programmed team based in Wellington. This forward-looking organisations is embracing exciting new technologies to share community learnings in a truly direct and rewarding way.
We are looking for a dynamic, self-motivated leader who is passionate about strengthening the Sector and supporting the development of community research.
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate the following attributes:
– Competent Researcher or Evaluator, preferably with 5 or more years’ experience,
– Proven ability in organisational planning and management in a small non-profit organisation,
– Proven capability to build a highly regarded and performing team that achieves results through meaningful partnerships and collaboration,
– Excellent communication, engagement and relationship skills,
– Recognised capability in managing multiple tasks and demands in a timely manner and ability to manage resources (people, funding, material, support) and establish clear direction,
– Relevant qualification and experience.
If you believe you have the leadership and management capabilities to lead the Community Research Centre into the future, then we welcome your application.
For further information or to request an application pack please contact Sandy Thompson by email firstname.lastname@example.org