What is it ?
Host a ‘Research Potluck’ for people to get together and upload their evaluation and research.
You’ll invite people who produce research. You’ll arrange a broadband connection, a computer or laptop with a USB port, and a suitable setting for your party. We’ll supply or pay for refreshments, send you goodie bags, send a few resources, and talk you through the process.
Why host an upload party?
- Network! We all know the benefits of networking.
- Be seen to be helping. Help people from the tangata whenua, community and voluntary sector pass on ideas, new evidence and good practice to each other to create a hub of knowledge that can be found by others who need to know about our sector. Ensure we continue to pass our stories to future generations.
- Help promote Community Research. Show our funders and your peers that you value us and think we’re a useful resource.
A research potluck helps us and you. If you’d like to get involved, [intlink id="629" type="page" target="_self"]contact us[/intlink]. We’ll call you straight back to talk through your ideas with you.
Other ways to get involved
- Banner Swap – display the Community Research’s logo and link in a prominent position on your website and we’ll do the same for you. We’ll supply you with the graphics and link information that you’ll need.
- Give Us a Shout – mention us in your e-newsletter, blog, facebook or tweets. We’ll help you craft a message or provide language that you can use.
- Become a member. [intlink id="629" type="page" target="_self"] Contact[/intlink] us for more information.