17th February 2015
- Garth Nowland-Foreman (Director of Community Solutions)
- Kim Penetito (Unitec)
- Annelise Myers (Point Research)
What kind of shape is the community sector in? ..And what difference does it make?
Garth Nowland-Foreman gives his take on the state of the Sector, and sharing some of his own insights on identifiying community sector outcomes.
Presented live on February 17th 2015, this free, 90-minute, ‘seminar at your desk’ covered:
- The challenge of identifying and evidencing outcomes
- Some of the factors that make for success
- Traps to watch out for
- Claiming the outcomes territory for ourselves, as a sector
View the recording of this webinar
This event is the second in Community Research’s 2015 summer webinar series, and one of a series of events which are designed to share learnings in the Tangata Whenua, Community and Voluntary Sector.
Interested in promoting a webinar with us? Contact Jan here.