Forms of research we accept
We accept all forms of research, evaluations, reports, studies, dissertations, conference papers, case studies, theses and documentation including multimedia/digital files. We accept mid-way and non-peer-reviewed research.
Website Terms and conditions.
Uploading as a PDF file
The reasons we only accept PDFs :
- Some other file formats carry malicious coding that causes security problems
- No-one can make deliberate or accidental changes to your PDF
- PDF’s can be opened by virtually everyone
Most types of files can easily be converted to PDF – see Creating Accessible PDFs, from the University of Michigan.
Stuck? If you are having problems, or if your file size exceeds 3MB, contact us.
What are Creative Commons licenses?
Creative Commons licensing is an established framework for people to share knowledge and creativity with the world, and be clear how other people can use it. See: www.creativecommons.org
More details about our Creative Commons licenses here...
Benefits of uploading your research
- You pass on what you’ve learned
- You can be found by those with an interest in your field
- Your knowledge is permanently safe
Too difficult? We can help you upload research – please get in touch to discuss.